1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Download my album FOR FREE!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by GrooveWarrior, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Our album has been on iTunes, Amazon, etc. for a while now, but I just loaded it onto noisetrade.com. It's a cool site where artists can upload their albums to sell or make free.

Download ours FOR FREE!!

It's an instrumental album that is a mix between jazz, funk, rock, etc.

Enjoy.

http://www.noisetrade.com/adagioblue/ordovician-fission

On a side note, this album was recorded live with no overdubs or punch-ins. We recorded it in 4 hours, and spent another 4 hours mixing it. Quick in, quick out. I used a Warrior Signature 4 into a Phil Jones Bass Buddy.

BIG97BEN and bassbrad like this.
  2. Bump for a good listen. Thank you for the ear candy.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. BIG97BEN

BIG97BEN Supporting Member

Sep 12, 2011
    Richmond VA
    Thanks for putting the music up for enjoyment. I downloaded it and it has been on heavy rotation for the last week. Very enjoyable.

5. Thanks a lot. Just out of curiosity, do you have a favorite track. There are so many styles on that album, I'm always curious as to which one stands out.

6. BIG97BEN

BIG97BEN Supporting Member

Sep 12, 2011
    Richmond VA
    I think the two that catch my ear the most are Extinction Event and Laurentian Kid. I like the whole album front to back though. It is very nicely laid out and flows well I think.

7. Thanks. I wish I would have thought to change the EQ for the break in Laurentian Kid. I had my EQ set for fingerstyle, and when I went into that little slap thing, it didn't sound great.

8. Freeze Thaw is my fave track, great for driving.