1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Dr. Bass Neo 2x10 1x15

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by datsaxguy, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. datsaxguy

datsaxguy Supporting Member

The 1x15 cab is sold,the 2x10 is available and I'm Looking for trades and ready to deal make me an offer! Price drop 300 shipped

Alrighteethen,.....I got some really nice Neo Doctor Bass cabs.
    1x15 and 2x10 for sale. They are light and have the heavy duty exterior. They sound great but G.A.S is getting the best of me. There is a bass calling my name and if I don't get that bass I'm pulling this ad. $325 shipped each, pics are further down in the thread.

The dimensions of my Dr. Bass cabs are 18 X 23 X 15 and around 35lbs for the 15 and 40lbs for the 210. The cabs are 4 ohm, 400 watts for the 2x10 and 350 watts for the 1x15. These are the sleeker rx models that are no longer made. They both fit easily into the trunk of a medium to small size sedan together. They have top handles which make them a breeze to carry. This is the ultimate lightweight but heavy duty rig paired with your favorite head.

These don't come up often and are rare bird considering the Dr. Bass fiasco that is well documented on the forum.

Trades: GK neo 2x12 or 1x15 in good shape. TC electronic BH250, a nice micro head, maybe. GK 700rb II or 1001rb II

Looking for a Nordy VJ5 w/ a maple board my bass deal fell through.

2. Monster Truck

Monster Truck groove student Supporting Member

3. datsaxguy

4. Papalampraina

Papalampraina Need.More.Fuzz. Supporting Member

Ohms and watts for the 2x10?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

I've played these cabs. These cabs are they very loud and they are incredibly light. The 210 and 115 are a great paring and did I mention they were LOUD! :D You don't see these pop up here often.

Fwiw, He loves these cabs so if you're thinking about these, pull the trigger before he pulls the ad....

GLWTS!

7. datsaxguy

The cabs are 4 ohm, 400 watts for the 2x10 and 350 watts for the 1x15 and edited the first post to include the info.

8. Papalampraina

Papalampraina Need.More.Fuzz. Supporting Member

9. timber22

timber22 Supporting Member

10. datsaxguy

All P'ms answered. 1x15 is on hold pending payment

11. datsaxguy

12. Monster Truck

Dang. Me and my stupid tendency to think things over.

13. datsaxguy

Don't feel bad, I let that same tendency cheat me out of a great bass I've been wanting for years today. Sometimes your first impulse/instinct is right and being methodical will cost you every now and then but it saves a lot of heartache most times.

14. Monster Truck

Oh well. How is the 2x10 as a stand alone cab? Any pics?

15. bolophonic

bolophonic

I have a Dr. Bass 2x12" and a 1x15" 3-way cab. I would be all over these if I wasn't completely out of room (and bass money.)

16. datsaxguy

I also have a ceramic Dr. Bass 2x12 and 1x15 rig. IMHO it's heaven. Think I'm going to do a neo 2x12 1x15 but I think I'm going GK. I'm just not a 10's guy but

I'm thinking about holding on to the 2x10 for practice in front of the boob tube, so if this lingers to long I will close the thread.

17. bolophonic

bolophonic

I want that 2x10" so bad, but I just got a killer deal on a cab two weeks ago. Good luck with the sale. Y'all are crazy for not buying this already!

18. datsaxguy

The 2x10 is a great stand alone but I'm a 12's guy hence the sale.

19. datsaxguy

20. Monster Truck

Man, I wished I jumped on that 15. That 2x10 looks just a little too big. Oh well, I should be saving my money for Christmas anyway.

21. datsaxguy

It's the camera angle they are the same size, I just double checked the dimensions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.