1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

DTMG-Welcome to the Apollo

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by wild4oldcars, Feb 13, 2014.

1. wild4oldcars

wild4oldcars

So my uncle (Brad Baerwald, Studio 51) produces this group, Dave Tauler Music Group, and they're in the running to perform the new opening theme song for Amateur Night at the Apollo. The votes are pretty much neck and neck, so I figured DTMG might get a little love from the fellas here on TB? This would be great exposure for an up and coming group, and for my uncle as a producer. No personal info asked, just follow the link and vote for the DTMG song Welcome to the Apollo. Its through Facebook, just a heads up. Any and all votes would be appreciated, thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/ApolloTheat...andloc=DISABLE&app_date=view-vote,for-1931297
  2. primussucks9126

primussucks9126

Put in a vote yesterday. Cool tune. Good luck!