1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Dueling Mustangs

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ii7-V7, Aug 3, 2013.

1. ii7-V7

ii7-V7

I just got my Squier Mustang Bass from Guitar Center. After stringing it with flats, it's sitting next to my Fender Mustang Guitar. Don't they make a cute pair?

Attached Files:

2. ii7-V7

ii7-V7

Last photo.

Attached Files:

3. agent77

agent77 Tin Foil Hat Wearer Supporting Member

My guitarist plays a white Duo-Sonic. Matches my Mustang pretty well. We should start a matching axes club.

[​IMG]
  4. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

So, which one's "Donnie" and which is "Marie"? :D
  5. KeithAlanK

KeithAlanK

My first 6-string was a sunburst '70s Mustang followed soon after by a '62 Precision.

Nice pair!
  6. ii7-V7

ii7-V7

Short Scale Rules! This is Forum Graffiti.
  7. spiritbass

spiritbass Supporting Member

They do make a cute pair. :cool: Wouldn't it be nice if the basses were available in sonic blue? I was highly impressed with the CV 50's and 60's precisions and the VM Jag I have owned, but have yet to play one of the Squier 'stangs. Sounds like an excuse to visit a music store... ;)
  8. ii7-V7

ii7-V7

Thanks! Good luck finding one. I had to order this one. Thankfully, I knew exactly what I wanted.
  9. darkstorm

darkstorm