1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

EA Doubler amp - mint condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by ad9000, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

If you're reading this, you probably already know all about the Doubler, but if not, it is a very smartly designed "Swiss Army Knife" amp for double bass, and it sounds very nice with electric bass too. It is a great sounding, uncolored unit with ample power. Feature-wise, I've found the mic in, phantom power, notch filter and phase control to be extremely useful, as well as the footswitch-activated channel switching for upright/electric gigs. The two channels also work great for combining a mic and pickup. Last but not least, the extremely compact size and light weight (10.75" x 6.5" x 2.25", just under 3 lbs.) make it a no-brainer for travel or grab-and-go gigs.

I haven't been using the amp very much since I simplified my setup, so I'd like to pass it on to someone who will get some good use out of it.

The amp is in flawless condition, cosmetically and operationally. I did replace the rubber feet with similar size stick-on ones, as the original grommet-attached feet kept popping out. I have the manual, which I will of course include with the amp.

$575 firm shipped within the continental US.

I'll knock off $15 for local pickup (I'm in S. Orange County, CA)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ewarren88

ewarren88 Supporting Member

Sending PM now...
  3. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

and.. Sold. Thanks Eric.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.