1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

EA Doubler SORRY, REPOSTED IN CLASSIFIEDS

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by ad9000, Dec 5, 2013.

1. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

If you're reading this, you probably already know all about the Doubler, but if not, it is a very smartly designed "Swiss Army Knife" amp for double bass. It is a great sounding, uncolored unit with ample power. Feature-wise, I've found the mic in, phantom power, notch filter and phase control to be extremely useful, as well as the footswitch-activated channel switching for upright/electric gigs. The two channels also work great for combining a mic and pickup. I haven't been using the amp very much since I simplified my setup, so I'd like to pass it on to someone who will get some good use out of it.

The amp is in flawless condition, cosmetically and operationally. I did replace the rubber feet with similar size stick-on ones, as the original grommet-attached feet kept popping out. I have the manual, which I will of course include with the amp.

$575 firm shipped within the continental US.
    I'll knock $15 off the price for local pickup (I'm in S. Orange County, CA)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Moderator: please delete this thread. I've already reposted it in the classifieds where it belongs, and I can't figure out how to
    to delete it myself. Thanks.