Earthbound Supercollider V2 Fuzz, Overdrive/Preamp 250 clone, Boss RV5 Reverb

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by themeanreds, Jan 3, 2014.

1. themeanreds

themeanreds Supporting Member

Earthbound Audio Supercollider V3 fuzz
    Very Good condition (scratches, scuffs), works perfectly
    Incredible, and incredibly versatile, Big-Muff style fuzz that kicks all sorts off ass with guitar or bass. It sounds closest to a Green Russian Sovtek Big Muff, to my ears, though it can reach a wide range of tone beyond the old Russian. Mids control allows for typical Muff Scoop to present midrange, and the Mass control takes the low end response from relatively tight (for a Big Muff, anyway) to bloated sludge. Silicon and LED clipping options offer different overall feels, from compressed to surprisingly open and dynamic (again: for a Big Muff). I love this thing, and am selling only because I got an Earthbound Beast (Supercollider with some noise/feedback loop options).
    $120/shipped SOLD

Gearmanndude Time Bomb Boost, AKA: Grey Circuit DOD a Overdrive/Preamp 250 copy
    Excellent condition, works perfectly
    No battery clip in this one; external power supply only (standard 9v, center negative barrel plug)
    A great pedal, but I finally got around to fixing my old yellow '80s OD/Pre 250, and I prefer the brighter treble and low-end cut of the the yellow circuit. The grey circuit sounds more neutral (closer to the straight guitar tone) to me.
    $50/shipped

Boss RV-5 Reverb
    Very Good condition (scratches, scuffs, chips), works perfectly
    Not what I would choose for "authentic" spring or plate sounds, but for subtle ambience or epic washes of smeared reverb, it rules. The modulated reverb sound is the best I have heard.
    $80/shipped SOLD

Trades considered:
    Squier Bass VI
    Acid Age Pale Mare
    Voodoo Pedal Power (2+ preferred) or Iso 5
    T.Rex Fuel Tank Jr.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. themeanreds

themeanreds Supporting Member