1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Eden CXC110 combo F/S in Toronto

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by til mannix, Dec 12, 2013.

1. til mannix

til mannix Supporting Member

One of the best 1X10 bass combos ever made, (IMHO) for both electric and upright bass. No preamp necessary for my upright with a Realist pup and sounds great through this combo.
    I have 2 of these combos. This is a standalone unit putting out 300 watts into the 1X10 co-ax and 500 watts when you add an extension speaker. Very high quality. I think these heads go down to 2ohms.
    Functionally it's 9.5. Other than some missing colored discs on the knobs, cosmetically I give it a 9. No rips or tears. The whole thing weighs less than 40lbs. I don't play super loud gigs but I haven't found a gig that it doesn't cut, either by itself or by just adding another ten.
    Looking to sell it in Toronto for $490.
    Here's the Eden page for it.

http://www.eden-electronics.com/prod...bos/cxc110.asp