Eden D-410 T value

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Ahdub, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Ahdub

Ahdub Supporting Member

Hey TBers-

I have a 97/98 Eden D-410 T cabinet that i have had for several years...I am the 2nd owner....I love the sound and it's built like a tank. I used to gig on it, but haven't played shows in the last several years, so it a bit over kill for my needs. I would like to sell/trade for something else like a 1x12 or 2x10 (acme, berg, eden, ?), but I have no idea of value...the thing is still in fantastic shape...Does anyone have ideas on where i should price it or call me crazy for parting with it-
  2. B-string

B-string Supporting Member

Don't you need to be a supporting member to ask that question for possible sale?
    Have you checked completed auctions on EBay?
  3. Ahdub

Ahdub Supporting Member

Didn't know...sorry in any case, I'll rectify.
  4. Ahdub

Ahdub Supporting Member

Thanks for the answer B-string. I forgot about the historic search you can do. I'll also pony up.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ghunter

ghunter

I've been looking for a D410XLT recently and the asking prices seem to be around $400-$500, with the selling prices ending up towards the lower end of that range.

In general larger cabinets are dropping in value because of the reasons you list, and also the hassles and costs of shipping them.
  7. B-string

B-string Supporting Member

Excellent.
    If it is in excellent shape start on the high side. I've seen several sell at GC with creased cones in the 400-450 range otherwise in good visual condition.
  8. ghunter

ghunter

I'm not sure if GC is an accurate reference for used gear any more. Over the past few years I've seen some really beat up pieces for sale there at high to premium prices. It's as though their internal trade-in values needed rebalancing or something like that, they just seem to be trying to define their own market values that are only loosely based on what I'm seeing here, on ebay, and on craigslist.

Perhaps they're giving more credit on trade-ins these days in order to move more new gear? That's one way to pad the income statement, but at the expense of taking on more used inventory that has to be discounted later. Anyway, this is an Eden 410 thread and not a WTH is GC up to these days thread :)
  9. midichlorine

midichlorine Supporting Member

not sure on value but i rocked one of these with a trace elliot V4 for a few years and it was amazing!!