1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Eden D115XLT 8ohm VGC (Chicago)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Anthony Fury, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony Fury

Anthony Fury Supporting Member

For your consideration: one Eden D115XLT in very good condition.

I am not an expert on Eden serial numbers, but this comes all the way back from the late 90's.

Specs:

Power Handling: 400W RMS
    Freq. Response: 46hz - 14khz ±2dB
    Sensitivity: 100dB SPL@1W1M
    Impedance: 8Ω
    Dimensions: 23”w x 25.5”h x 18.5”d
    Weight: 59 LBS

Bought from the original owner who used it as the sub for his D410XLT, so it didn't get out much. I got this for my dad as a "retirement" rig, but he loves the sound of his old Acoustic 136 which I had re-coned for him. Go figure, eh?

No funky odors, no water damage, always stored in a smoke-free environment. I tried to get pics of the "lint fuzz" on the one side (3rd pic). It's not bad, just want to point it out. As I was processing pics I noticed the seam coming up a tiny bit around the caster on the bottom, which I'd never noticed before. It's already a blurry pic to start with and I can get more pics of that if it's a deal breaker. Also, the casters I was given are pretty useless - the mounting plates and the wood around them are in wonderful shape, however (not bagged out / beat up). Replacement casters are still available from Eden, I believe. Other than that, this thing is in really great shape and guaranteed to work 100%.

Brand new MSRP is $1100. Your buddy at GC can probably do $650.
    $220 delivered to Chicagoland (within reason)
    $200 you pick up (Addison 60101)

Pickup in Addison, IL 60101 preferred. Happy to ship if you're happy to pay the freight / boxing. I may also consider delivery within Chicagoland and within reason. (I drive everywhere weekly like it's my job, haha.) Please don't make me put this on Craigslist, PLEASE!!! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I DETEST SCAMMERS, and I know what it's like to be dicked around on the internet. Having said that, please view my 100% eBay rating as "anthonyfury" -

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...edbackAsSeller

- as well as the 6 positive transactions here. I'm not here to play games. If you are not happy with your purchase within 7 days of receiving it, I will buy it back from you, simple as that. I'd make it longer than 7, but 7 is plenty of time to test it out (and also plenty of time for a dishonest person to trash it). Agree?

Need more info? Or less info? LMK!

2. Anthony Fury

Bump:

$220 delivered to Chicagoland (within reason)
    $200 you pick up (Addison 60101)

Edit - you are also welcome/encouraged to bring a rig to test out before taking delivery.

3. Anthony Fury

Bump - price drop! Let's get this puppy moved.

4. Anthony Fury

I am a reasonable man who accepts reasonable offers.

Do I need to take a better pic of the carpet coming up around the one caster? It's not bad, really, but I'll snag one later tonight.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Anthony Fury

$175 you pick up. Add'l pics pending; had to run out of the house today. :/

7. Anthony Fury

Okay, so turns out, what looked like a tear in that picture above in the carpet turned out to be a small leaf stuck to the carpet. DOH!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, very nice condition underneath (and everywhere, for that matter).

Does anybody ANYWHERE need this? I'm happy to wrap it up in cardboard and find out how much shipping will be....

8. Anthony Fury

9. SpottedBass

SpottedBass

images are broken links... not sure if its me or Talkbass.

10. Anthony Fury

Hmmmm. Server could have been down I guess. I think they're working now.....

11. Anthony Fury

How's $150 delivered in Chicagoland sound??

SOLD, TY Talkbass!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.