1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Eden D610XST - USA David Series !

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RockFistMusic, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockFistMusic

RockFistMusic Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Here is my studio queen, one non-smoking gig away from when I opened the box brand new. This cab kills almost every 810 I have ever played incl Gallien-Krueger GK, Genz Benz, Hartke, Fender, Aguilar, Bergantino, Ampeg, SWR,
    Too much for studio and writing sessions !!
    THIS IS NOT THE XLT!! THIS IS THE XST

Is an 810 too big and a 410 too small? Then get a multi ported 610. Great punch, growl and extended low end, perfect for large stages where you need to get on top of the mix, with a protective metal grill, tweeter protection, back casters, and handles. The new D610XST includes EC-1060XS cast frame speakers, and gives you all of the low mid punch of the 810 with good portability and great bass response.

D610XST (The Little Big Rig)
    6x10" speakers is big enough to rock the room, but still smaller than an all out 8x10"
    behemoth. D610XST represents a cabinet which is a great choice for professional
    musicians who need more than the traditional mid size enclosure and the D610XST
    delivers. With tight focused bass and mid’s add to that EDEN’s cast bell tweeter horn
    and horn level control the D610XST is a great stand-alone rig capable of holding its
    own against many of the larger cabinets offered in the market.

Eden D610XST Features:

The D Series Eden Bass Guitar Enclosures are carefully engineered and hand crafted to give you years of trouble free world class performance even under the most strenuous performance conditions. At Eden, we approach speaker design from a different direction than most companies. Given our long history and wide industry background, we look at speaker systems as a logical extension of the player and instrument . We design and voice each enclosure to enhance certain traits just as a fine instrument is crafted. After you have spent your time and money finding the perfect bass you will want an amplifier and speaker system capable of doing it justice. Eden designs our own speakers and tweeters and has them built in the USA to our exacting standards. This allows us to control the sound and production quality of our own products very carefully, ensuring that you get the very best bass guitar products possible.

We use AA furniture grade plywood, all Dado and Rabbet construction with the massive internal bracing required to really produce the low bass note properly. The porting is optimized for high level performance and the boxes are tuned to maximize sound quality and performance. The enclosures are all designed to reproduce the true sound of your bass with the proper character and clarity. Nothing sounds like an Eden.

Based on your playing style and venue requirements, we have a system to match your taste and budget needs.

Hand made in Kentucky USA our D-series cabinets and speakers are true to the original promise of, best quality with no compromise.
    Our USA made speakers are made to Eden’s original exacting specifications by the worlds leading loudspeaker manufacturer Eminence,
    just a short car ride away from where they are carefully hand loaded into our cabinets!
    EDEN has since its very inception never compromised on tone. In order to ensure its speaker cabinets gave the best performance EDEN
    designed its own speaker units, carefully shaping the tonal qualities and ensuring that every one provided the best sound solution.
    To this day EDEN still use their own custom designed loudspeakers.
    Now Manufactured in Kentucky USA for EDEN by leading speaker manufacturer Eminence you can buy these EDEN speakers for yourself*.

Eden D610XST Specifications:

• Speakers: EC-1060XS Cast Frame EMINENCE - EC1060XS16E 10" 250W ea driver
    • Tweeter: E-2700 Cast Bell
    • Crossover: 3.5kHz @18db
    • Power Handling: 1500W RMS
    • Freq. Response: 42hz - 14khz ±2dB
    • Sensitivity: 107dB SPL@1W1M
    • Impedance: 6Ω
    • Dimensions: 23”w x 38.5”h x 16”d
    • Weight: 130 LBS

$2,050.00 - MSRP
    $1,500 Street (current price online now IF you can find one)

[DEL]$975[/DEL]- $850 FIRM Local pickup OR *** WILL SHIP IF YOU COVER FREIGHT + INSURANCE my zip is 07506 and I have a freight dock and this can go on a pallet

Attached Files:

2. HeavyJazz77

HeavyJazz77 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Bumpage for the hottest line (the original) Dave Eden ever built - bar none. I bought one of the first 410-XSTs and it reeked of voluptuous tone...
  3. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0

I have one of these----but I've gigged mine extensively, and I can tell you with certainty that everything the OP says about it is true. These cabs absolutely kill.

Good luck with the sale. :)
  4. RockFistMusic

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Thx guys, maybe I'm nuts LOL

TTT
  5. RockFistMusic

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

6. RockFistMusic

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

- Updated as FS/FT

- Price drop $895 FIRM

If you have a 4ohm cab that's 810 or 412 run it by me.
    Trade value on mine is $1200
  7. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ooooo! I'd like to pump that beauty.
    Still digging my 2x10 XST.
    GLWTS
  8. RockFistMusic

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Thx Lenny

THIS IS A VERY VERY RARE PIECE !! Hello ??!!
  9. RockFistMusic

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

TTT

These cabs are RARE as all hell and this is a LOW price
    wow maybe I need to change my mind? :confused:
  10. 73jbass

73jbass Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

The one cabinet I wish I had never gotten rid of. Wish you were closer to Atlanta!
  11. RockFistMusic

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Thx man it's brandy new too
    OK well going....going.....:ninja:
  12. 73jbass

73jbass Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

Shipping to 30294?
  13. RockFistMusic

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

If you can get a commercial ship to it's MUCH better, I can put it on a pallet. Or pick up at a terminal like in Decatur ?
    I can send it strapped and shrink wrapped on a pallet delivered to Decatur for $125, 2day service too!
  14. RockFistMusic

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

OK

$850 net to me+ ship
    suggest on a pallet prob $100-$125
  15. RockFistMusic

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

FYI - this particular cab (XST vs typical XLT) is UP A LEVEL and has the same little 'mid bump' that is signature Eden (cut through a cement wall, gnarly little growl attitude) but these 6 x 250w higher Xmax drivers go nice and deep! If you can show me an 810 that beats this compact 610 I will bow to you :bassist:

I seriously don't WANT to sell this I am just narrowing down my gear and trying to stay with one theme.
  16. RockFistMusic

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Holiday weekend bump

(* found out I can ship this shrink wrapped on a pallet for less than ground in case anyone not local wants to look into it, go to freightquote.com and punch in 40x48 pallet 40" high @ 148 lbs. origination zip 07506 with shipping dock)
  17. RockFistMusic

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

18. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    64   0   1

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Spector-Dingwall-Aguilar-DR-Tech 21-Darkglass
    Seems like you should really keep it...I can tell you from experience that Carvin doesn't make a cab that's even in the same ballpark...and I'm sure a BX1500 or B2000 would sound MASSIVE through this ;)
  19. RockFistMusic

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Probably going to do that at this point I'm certainly not going to give it away LOL. There's not doubt this D610XST is a compact 810 killer, this is tough to begin with.

Have you played a pair of the new series BRX 10.4 cabs that have been broken-in? I've played through dozens of brands and models and I'm thoroughly impressed with these, they rival cabs costing double and do a great job articulating the B string. Guess I will just have to live with them all :bassist:
  20. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    64   0   1

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Spector-Dingwall-Aguilar-DR-Tech 21-Darkglass
    I actually was a Carvin artist before making the switch to Aguilar; my setup was a BX1200 and a BRX 10.4 and I was really happy with my sound until I ended up AB'ing my BRX 10.4 with another bassists GS410 at a festival gig.

Everybody has their own personal taste, but it was a night and day difference for me; now I'm running a DB750 and two GS410's for theater/festival stages :bassist:

I would say GLWTS, but you really should keep that cab ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.