eden e series

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by bampilot06, Jan 12, 2013.

1. bampilot06

bampilot06

I want to thank everyone for helping me make my choice, even though i went with a different brand. I couldnt afford the eden e series 15 brand new but i got it used for 350 and the deal was to good to pass up. I love it to dead and it sounds better than my ampeg svt 200t i had in the past. With that said. I really do not get the who eq settings. I am fortunate enough with my bass to have a video that explains everything. but i could find nothing with me new amp. Prolly cause it has been discontinued. I like how it sounds now but i want to know what I am doing.

Second thought. I have the hartke bass attack pedal, (got it when it first came out, (again first to admit i dont know its full potential) from my understanding its a preamp, as well as an overall what ever you need pedal. well my eden wants nothing to do with it. I got a horrible sound when i plugged it in, (not wanting to ruin my new amp i unplugged it) is there a reason why. I checked to make sure nothing was to the extreme.

Last thought: if anyone has one of the e series, i would love to see their eq settings. that is all. and again thanks for all the help i appreciate it.
    I am so sooooooooooooo stoked about my amp. :p
  2. M. Owen Santy

M. Owen Santy Banned

Disclosures:
    Michael Tobias Designs Kingston Series & Traynor Amps Artist
    The "E" series is basically their old "Nemesis" branded amps. Have played the E300 at a backlined gig, Imagine their tone is about the same. With 200W - bet you could even pull off a small gig with it - great D.I. on those.