1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Eden ENX-112 Combo - Brand New!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by swpyne, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

I have been using these combos for a few years now and I recently bought another one (I currently own 4) to use with a new project that ended up never making it to the stage.

Usually I leave one of these combos wherever I have rehearsals as well as keeping one in my studio. It turns out that I really don't need more than three of these after all so this new one is back up for sale.

I find these combos to be the perfect setup for 90% of my shows these days. The 12" speaker and horn really put out a lot of classic Eden tone and the whole unit is easy to move around. I can actually get three of them in my 1996 Subaru SVX sports coupe which is really remarkable.

Features:

Gain Control- Regulates the first gain stage of the preamplifier and controls the amount of signal avialable to the system
    Set Level Indicator- This light helps the user set the appropriate amount of gain.
    Enhance Control- Called the "Magic Knob" this complex control simultaneously boosts the very low bass, upper middle and high freguencies while putting a dip in the lower middle frequencies.
    Bass Tone Control
    Bass Boost
    Midrange Control
    Treble
    Output Light Indicator- Lights to indicate activity of the power amplifier limiting circuit, which protects the speaker system from severe distortion.
    Input Jack
    Mute Switch
    Mono Effects Send/Return
    Stereo Aux. Inputs
    Tuner Out Jack
    Mains On/Off Swtich
    PowerCord- Here is the cool thing. To use your Amp in other parts of the world, all you have to do is connect the appropriate cord to your unit. The unit will automatically sense the local voltage and adjust itself accordingly. This unit is only supplied with the appropriate cord for the USA
    Footswitch Input
    Recording Out
    Ground Lift Switch
    D.I. Level
    Headphone Jack
    Amp Outs
    Amp Power Rating- 180 Watts RMS @ 8 ohms,260 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms
    Cooling System
    Neodymium 12" loudspeaker
    E2600 Neo tweeter

You can also drive an extension cabinet which I sometimes do when I play a patio show outside. In the photos below you will see one of my combos with an EX-112 cabinet on top. I might consider selling both as a package deal but right now this listing is for just one of the combos, shipped in it's original box with manual and power cable.

$360.00 shipped and insured in the CONUS

PayPal is welcome!

[​IMG]

And here it is all boxed up, ready to ship!

[​IMG]

Here are the specs:
  2. swpyne

Still available. An Eden Head and an Eden 12" cabinet with tweeter, WOW, what a deal for only $399.00 shipping included!
  3. swpyne

Bump for a price reduction to only $360.00 shipped!
  4. swpyne

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Subaru Bump!

I recently donated my Subie XT-6, which was the predecessor to the SVX.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.