1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Eden Time Traveler WT 405 Question

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by plucich, Nov 7, 2012.

1. plucich

plucich

I've enjoyed playing through (affordable) solid states that have a warm sound. Like an Acoustic 150.

I came across a great deal (375$) on an Eden Time Traveler WT 405 and picked it up.

I like the amp, but it takes a few minutes to warm up before it reaches the normal volume.

Solid state amps, and this amp in particular shouldn't need to warm up right?

I have a couple more weeks to return it... any thoughts?
  2. staccatogrowl

staccatogrowl

Something is likely amiss. None of the ss Edens I have played ever needed more than about 10 seconds to power/warm up. I'd return it for refund.
  3. lomo

lomo passionate hack Gold Supporting Member

Definitely not normal. It's agreat head that should not take more than a few seconds to hammer.
  4. steveg4330

steveg4330

+ 1 to Definitely not normal..

I've used a WT405 for 3 yrs now. Turn it on, deac the mute and she's ready to go... Always in seconds
  5. Bassmann1968

Bassmann1968

WT405 doesn't need a warm up.
    There is something wrong