1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Eden WT-800C, early 2007 (US made), with rack ears - great shape!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Spfairchild, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spfairchild

Spfairchild

This is an early 2007 (still made here in US) WT-800 C, which is the latest and most current revision of this amp. Chances are, if you're checking this out, you already know about this amp and maybe have been an Eden owner before, like I was. It's a great amp! And, this one is in very good condition:

-Has been biased by Solid Amp Repair in West Seattle within last 6 months
    -New 12AX7 tube
    -Added tube shield, non-stock
    -Added new power switch from Eden
    -Went through the insides and completely shielded and grounded all the signal carrying wire runs! Greatly improves signal to noise ratio.
    -Amp comes with rack ears
    -Very, very good physical condition - especially impressive considering the amp's almost 6 years old
    -The WT stands for World Tour - can be configured for any voltage around the world
    -26 lbs, 1100 watts into 4 ohms bridged! Much more watt per weight ratio compared to an SVT or similar amp
    -Two internal power amps, can be run in stereo (2x550 watts at 2 ohms, 2 ohm stable on each side), biamp with adjustable crossover freq., or bridged mono (as said, 1100w 4 ohm, 800 or 850 into 8 ohms I believe)
    -This revision of the amp can be used with 4 ohm loads in bridged mode - the older A and B revisions could not be.

$750, shipped to your door!

If you have questions, please let me know! No trades, with the only exception being fEARful bass speaker cabinets being a possibility (possibly plus cash), thank you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jdwinva

jdwinva Supporting Member

I'll take it. Private message sent.

3. Spfairchild

Spfairchild

PM replied! Payment pending.

4. Spfairchild

Spfairchild

Amp is still available. Potential buyer decided against it. Bump it up!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. dmennitt

dmennitt

looks solid, pm sent

7. Spfairchild

Spfairchild

8. steelbed45

steelbed45 TRemington

Thanks for the photos, it gives me an idea of how to to shield my own Eden amp, which is annoyingly noisy.
    GLWTS bump.

9. willsellout

willsellout

I enjoy my Streamliner but I miss my Eden. Wish I had a fEARful to trade.

10. Road Bull

Road Bull Supporting Member

Bump for a good guy and a great sounding amp. I recently had a chance to hear this very amp in action. I can say that it sounds great with solid low end tone and plenty of flexibility via the Eden EQ.

glwts!

-rb

11. mmmmberger

mmmmberger

12. Spfairchild

Spfairchild

Thank you all, and thanks again Road Bull for letting me try out your own amp a short while back! This amp has sold. Good luck to all others!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.