1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Eden WT400 Plus Bass Amp w/ Grundorf Road Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Stu Rose, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Stu Rose

Stu Rose Supporting Member

Very Good Condition comes in a Super Solid Grundorf Carpet Case. I'm the second owner had it about 8 years it saw very little play and keep in really good condition.

The WT400 Plus Traveler is our best Bass Guitar amplifier ever. It is a mainstay with touring professionals and back line companies. It produces an impressive 400 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms with a minimum of 3dB of headroom. The sound is expanded with such features as 5 band semi parametric equalization, Automatic compression, Enhance control, headphone and tuner outputs, as well as a pro D.I. and full effect loop, input pad, and stereo Aux. inputs. You can take it anywhere in the accessory shoulder bag. As with all World Tour amplifiers it comes with all of the international voltage selection available internally.

Power 8Ω/4Ω 235/400W RMS
    Power Mono Bridge N/A
    Distortion <.1%
    Frequency Response 10Hz - 15KHz ±2dB
    Headroom 3db
    Dimensions 12"W x 3.5"H x 12"D
    Weight 13 LBS

Asking 399.00 plus shipping to US mainland only.

Attached Files:

2. MrLenny1

MrLenny1 Supporting Member

Eden Bump.
    Best deal of the day on TB.
    My 1997 WT 400 still pumping with no issues.
  3. Stu Rose

Stu Rose Supporting Member

I want someone to buy it so it's priced right.
  4. Bobbylon

Bobbylon

Hey just checking if this is still available thanks
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. lpbfender

lpbfender

I bought my WT 400 new from Sam Ash in NYC in 2000. Absolutely the best tone bar none. This will become another classic in bass hall of fame.