1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Eden WT800-C 1995

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by basspro557, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basspro557

basspro557 Supporting Member

Short and sweet,I have a 95 WT800c in great shape for its age.Stereo 400 watts Rms at 4 ohms a side.This one bridges at 8 ohms of scary power and built like a tank.These earlier models don't come up for sale that often .This is a David Nordschow point to point wired real deal.Comes with rack ears and Gator rack Bag included.This amp works perfectly.The reason you never see the early 90s models for sale is because of the sound and they never fail.I had this amp recently checked out and tubed and everything was rock solid.
    $600 Shipped,
    Pics coming.

2. lax4bags

lax4bags Gold Supporting Member

3. lax4bags

lax4bags Gold Supporting Member

4. tbz

tbz Supporting Member

Sorry to mention, but I have to because I'm a pedantic Eden guy.

This is technically a WT-800A, rev C; actual WT-800Cs came out in the last ~6 years or so, WT-800Bs came out in 2002ish (800A of various revisions were still being made into 2001, per my understanding)

Main difference is that this amp cannot bridge below 8 ohms, and is rated at 400 watts per side at 4 ohms (which you have correctly pointed out) whereas the WT800B, and later, run at 440, and can bridge down to 4 ohms.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. basspro557

basspro557 Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.