1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Eden WTDI, 4-button footswtich for Eden Nav or DIY'er, Lava Cable Solderless R/A kit

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Fro 20, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Fro 20

Fro 20

paypal only, CONUS only, please

all prices include shipping

Eden WDTI -- $90 SOLD

Eden 4-button footswitch -- $25

Lava Cable Solder-Free R/A Pedal Board Kit -- $60 SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is an Eden WTDI that I used about 25 times. Eventually I ended up getting the Nav, so it's been sitting around for like a year. The pedal was always used sitting on top of my power amp rack, and has never been on the floor or ever been stepped on by my foot, I just clicked it with my hand and never had to hit the switch again. No box or power supply. It can use any power supply, AC or DC, from 12-18v. It is in almost new condition, and really has not been used all that much. In the 2nd photo you can see a kind of scratch mark, I have no idea how that got there, and in normal lighting you can barely see it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Activate the four most useless functions on the Eden Navigator!! Seriously, does anyone really use this? The functions it controls are not really all that useful to me on gigs:

Mute -- I have a tuner
    Compressor Bypass -- the Nav's compressor is pretty decent, and most people would set and forget it, but if you are a heavy slapper who switches styles alot it might be useful to you.
    Enhance Bypass -- eh
    Turbo Boost -- I have pedals for this

OR:

I thought perhaps this unit would be useful to a DIY'er who needs a housing that has 4 footswitches. This thing looks completely un-stepped-on. it uses a standard MIDI jack. I plugged it in last night at the gig and all the switches work and feel exactly the same. I love my 'Nav, but i will just never use this thing

and lastly:

[​IMG]

Make your pedal board look like that dude that plays with that guy! OMG!!!

This has never been opened, it's brand new. includes 10 right-angle plugs, 10ft of mini ELC cable, and that little stripping tool thing.

2. bassjam

bassjam

Disclosures:
    Lakland Basses,Genz Benz
    Ill nab the Lava's! PM sent.

3. Essthreetee

Essthreetee

May be interested in the WTDI.

4. enjoi1018

enjoi1018 Supporting Member

Dibs on the Lava's if it falls through!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Fro 20

Fro 20

the lavas and the wdti are on hold

7. Fro 20

Fro 20

The WTDI is back up for sale!

8. LowBSix

LowBSix

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: GHS Strings
    TC Polytone +$ for WTDI

9. TLJordan19

TLJordan19 Supporting Member

10. Fro 20

Fro 20

Thanks but I'll have to pass on that trade offer.

Don't really know what i'd be interested in trading it for ..... but you can keep the offers coming.

If you want to buy it outright, the price is $90. For this you get an almost new condition WTDI, but w/out the chintzy adapter they give you, the cord of which is real thin and weak and the insulation split open after only a few uses. Plus, you're gonna want to use an adapter that puts out 18v AC anyways for the best headroom possible, not 14DC, or whatever it is that they give you when you buy a new one. The adapter (unless they've changed it in the year or so it's been since I bought this) they give you is pretty lame.

11. bongostealth

bongostealth Supporting Member

I'll take the WTDI if it's still available. PM sent.