1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

EHX / Mooer for FS/T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ChopperDave, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChopperDave

ChopperDave Hai-ohhhhhhh!

[DEL]First up: EHX Epitome[/DEL] TRADED on Jan 15!

Micro POG + Stereo Electric Mistress + Holy Grail Plus. Good condition (see below for details), with a couple of nicks on the finish and some velcro on the bottom. No power supply (works w/ 9v adapter).

Here's the fun part: "Switch on Shimmer to re-route the effects. Now the Grail reverberates the POG's wet signal and the Mistress completes the chain to add lush flanging to the reverb tails. Shimmer also transforms the Grail into a digital delay with the POG in its feedback path for inspiring ascending and descending octave effects." This is a really cool effect! I just have limited use for all of these features and I need some pedalboard space.

Now here's the catch (no pun intended): Since I got it, the switch for the Electric Mistress has been spotty, in that sometimes it catches, other times it does not. The last time I played it, it worked every time. I'm going to hit it with some electronics cleaner and see how that works. But until it does, it's yours for $230 shipped*.

[DEL]Next up: the Mooer Trelicopter. It's a tiny trem pedal with Speed, Depth, and Bias knobs--surprisingly full-featured. Practically new, this one comes with the original box, instructions, and even a Mooer sticker. $60 shipped*[/DEL] SOLD on Jan 14!.

I'm interested in some trades: for one thing, I'll need a MicroPOG to replace the Epitome. So I'm out for one of those with a power supply.

Also to be considered: MXR Phase 100 and a Mooer Slow Gear/Mallekko AD/VFE Bumblebee (jr. preferred). +/- cash as needed to even things out.

*shipped = CONUS only, PayPal accepted. Local pickup is cool, too.

Attached Files:

2. ChopperDave

Trelicopter sold for $60. Thanks!

3. ChopperDave

Epitome traded for--you guesssed it--more pedals!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.