1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Electric guitar and bass guitar survey

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Drjekyll, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Drjekyll

Drjekyll

I am conducting a short survey as part of my college course and would appreciate a minute of your time to fill out the survey. no names or email addresses needed, just follow the link. thanks :help:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q7XHM5P
  2. Nashrakh

Nashrakh

Good luck and have fun wading through the text answers ;) I remember from my school days that those are the worst to evaluate as people sometimes tend to be all over the place with their answers... heh. Memories. I feel old now, and I'm only 25.
  3. Drjekyll

Drjekyll

Thanks. after reading some of the answers I regret those questions and wish I'd gone with all multiple choice. oh well, I may have to rethink the questions if I cant get the right info out of this one. thanks for your time