1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Electronix (Zeibek) Submarine and Peavey BAC-2 BI-AMP Bass Chorus Pedal for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by klk999, Jun 30, 2013.

1. klk999

klk999

it is time to move these two pedals as I am not using them anymore.

SOLD [DEL]First up is a Electronix (Zeibek) Submarine preamp that I am asking $100 shipped. Made in 4/2008, it is a Mark I that is in great shape. I bought it from the original owner and was never really used all that much by either of us. [/DEL]

PRICE DROP
    I also have a Peavey BAC-2 BI-AMP Bass Chorus Pedal that I am asking [DEL]$40[/DEL] $35 shipped. It is also in great condition. It is new old stock that I have owned for a few years now but do not really use. I got it not for the chorus, which is a fine chorus, but to use the bi-amp function to split the lows and highs to different amps. For that it worked very well, but no longer am going that route.

Feel free to ask any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GuzBaas

GuzBaas

3. GuzBaas

GuzBaas

pm'd twice!

This is mine!

4. klk999

klk999

Submarine sold.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. yaksonator

yaksonator

Doh, how does this happen.... (shakes head)..

7. sonic 7

sonic 7 Supporting Member

Damn missed another one !

8. klk999

klk999

Still no interest in the Chorus?

9. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

+1 one that...

10. jamiroquaisub

jamiroquaisub

The BAC-2 is one of the few solutions to separating highs and lows to get dirt and bass to play nice together, and by far the cheapest. Run the dirt only on the high signal, leave your beautiful lows untouched. Some people use them to run the highs to a guitar amp and the lows to a bass amp, but I use mine all through a bass amp - I just recombine the signals after the dirt has been added to the highs only. This is a no-brainer at this price and they don't come up that often. It's not super sexy, but it is one of those useful tools like the boss ls-2 that just makes you sound better (and one of those things Peavey made that was quietly brilliant - god bless Hartley Peavey).

11. klk999

klk999