1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Elliott Plajio PJ (Rare and HOT!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lpcarter, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lpcarter

lpcarter Supporting Member

This is a rare bird that's cool in about a million ways... here's the previous FS thread with pics and info.

And info from the website here.

The only differences: the previous FS thread lists the neck as a jazz width. It's actually a 1.625" and incredibly comfortable. The previous owner also had Andy Elliott modify the bass to V/V/T. I got a white pearloid pickguard to fit the new 3 knob configuration, but I still have the original guard, as well as the pot and knob that was removed.

It's still in great condition. It's a phenomenal player, and you already know how great Fralins sound. The custom finish is to die for.

$2,100 shipped. Not interested in trades unless it's a really cool passive US Lakland. I'm going after a US DJ.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Don't forget to check out the previous FS thread. There's great pics in there as well, including what the bass looks like with the original red tort guard.-

2. lpcarter

3. overbybr

overbybr Supporting Member Supporting Member

You've got some of the sweetest basses man! This is a stunner...

4. lpcarter

In an unexpected (and great) turn of events, it's staying with me. Closed.

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.