1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Email Contact at GK

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Jim C, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Jim C

Jim C Supporting Member

I sent and email to the support email from the GK site.
    It's been 8 days with no reply.
    Anybody have an email address regarding a question about GK amp voicing from older models compared to new?
  2. B-string

B-string Supporting Member

3. Cirk

Cirk

Bob Gallien is a member here last I knew. Don't know what his screen name is.
  4. GretschBassist

GretschBassist Supporting Member

I've written to them and got a reply within one day so I assume your email landed in their spam folder. Maybe just try it again??
  5. DerTeufel

DerTeufel Supporting Member

6. GretschBassist

GretschBassist Supporting Member

I'm not sure his private TB profile is supposed to be a support channel... He's the owner of the company, not someone you call because your amp lost a rubber foot ;-)
  7. pgolliher

pgolliher Supporting Member

I am dealing with them with an issue and they very politely asked if my issue could wait until after NAMM, they said that service would be back up to speed today.
  8. bgavin

bgavin Supporting Member

I had an email conversation in progress with Jason about a 700RB-II, and their DNS server died in the middle of it.
    Jason@gallien.com kept failing to resolve, no MX records, etc.
    No DNS = no mail delivery.

GK appears to be moving away from the old site to a new one, so I suspect there are glitches during the conversion phase.
    The note about busy at NAMM is valid... they will be consumed until after the show is over, and they are back home.
  9. Jim C

Jim C Supporting Member

Thanks
    I had completely forgotten about NAMM.
    Will standby as they get caught up.