EMG HZ passive Pickups out of a Spector Rebop5 ($65 for both)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Puma, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

These come out of my Spector Euro 5 and are in almost new condition. I bought the bass, played it for a few day and pulled these for the EMG DC active pickups. So these are almost new. They sell for 89 dollars each, but I will let you have both for 65 dollars. These are for a 5 string bass. Thanks for looking.

Description:

HZ Extended Series line, the 40HZ, with its modern appearance is actually a product of 30+ years of design experience This passive model features a dual-coil design for low noise and plenty of output. Using EMG's "CS" design (Ceramic and Steel), the resulting tone is much warmer as a result of the higher inductance of the steel, and thus has a smoother attack and a flatter high end. All of the HZ bass models feature solid bar magnets that cover the entire width of the strings so any string layout can be used. This model uses an extended housing that is 4 inches (102mm), perfect for five string spacing’s. From classic rock to heavy metal this pickup performs.

Package Includes: EMG's exclusive 5-wire Quik-Connect Cable and Mounting Screws
  2. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.