1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Eminence Removable Neck 4-String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by lowEndRick, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lowEndRick

lowEndRick

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

With bittersweet feelings I am parting with my beloved 2001 removable neck Eminence Bass. I would keep it if I could, but I have a new bass on order and I need to raise the funds. The Eminence is not getting played much these days and I do not have any major travelling to do. It currently resides in my humidity controlled studio as an expensive practice bass.

I bought this bass used in 2008 from the guitar player of the Jimmy Fallon show and I gigged with it often for a couple of years. I hardly ever removed the neck (maybe twice). It is in great structural shape. The fingerboard feels really smooth and even. There is no buzzing. The body has minor wear and tear scratches but no cracks nor open seams. The Realist pickup is towards the end of its predicted life, but continues to function perfectly.

Comes with the gig bag and the flight case. Currently strung with Thomastik Superflexible Solos.

Hoping for a local sale (CT/NY/MA/NJ), but I am offering it for $2000 shipped within the CONUS. Will do less for a local sale.

[​IMG]
  2. lowEndRick

lowEndRick

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

3. lowEndRick

lowEndRick

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

[​IMG]

some minor surface scratches
    [​IMG]

and the gear:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. lowEndRick

lowEndRick

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

sunday bump for new pics
  5. lowEndRick

lowEndRick

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

6. lowEndRick

lowEndRick

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

This whole package goes for over $4000 new. I'm asking $2000 shipped.
  7. lowEndRick

lowEndRick

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.