1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Eminence Removable Neck 4 Strings Upright Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by josepalmer76, Feb 2, 2014.

1. josepalmer76

josepalmer76 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I bought this bass in 2008. I have not traveled with it too much. It has two small scratches that are barely noticeable and only cosmetic (see picture). It comes with a hard travel case, gig bag, bass stand and a set of high end Eva Pirazzi set of strings which gives you a nice dark old double bass tone and the original D'addario strings. The bridge is marked and it has a Realistic pick-up.

Originally, this bass was purchased for around $4,000 bucks. I want to sell it for $2,599.

Let me know if you are interested in seeing more pictures and I will email them to you.

Attached Files:

2. josepalmer76

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Los Angeles, California. Thanks for letting me know, I am still learning and figuring out how to navigate this website.
    Josep
  3. bobsax

bobsax

0   0   0

Hey there Josep

Didn't you have this in San Francisco Craigslist?
  4. josepalmer76

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0