Encouraging kick up the arse

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by SpanishDave, Dec 27, 2013.

1. SpanishDave

SpanishDave

I have 8 songs and want to play them.

Evening all, very quick summary.
    I'm married, 2 young kids, full time job, playing fairly regularly in a cover band.

I have been writing and arranging for ages (years) but very recently cracked open garage band and did it all. I knew how the songs should sound but had never heard them. Now they are there and ready to go.

I live in a very rural part of north west Spain. Musician are around but you really have to settle.
    Great musician with personal ****/problems, so-so (I am by no means a genius and don't mean to offend at all) musicians that are really cool people.

There is a local Battle of the Bands, nothing to big, going to be local people probably half doing covers. I am 35 so will probably be the higher end of the age range (who gives a **** right?).

This battle of the bands has suddenly given me the push to try and get a original band together.

So give me a kick up the arse to make me do this.
  2. Gaolee

Gaolee The Fat Violin Supporting Member

[​IMG]

The man in the suit thinks it's great and is offering you a big kick. :hyper:
  3. Thick McRunfast

Thick McRunfast Not just good, good enough Supporting Member

If it will help I'll apply bootage to backside for ya
  4. rapidfirerob

rapidfirerob Fusion rules! Supporting Member

Do it! How about recording them? That will help you get good musicians in the band. Good luck.
  5. SpanishDave

SpanishDave

Thanks guys, anyone want to hear. My demos? Please constructive if you can't be kind
  6. Gaolee

Gaolee The Fat Violin Supporting Member

Heck yeah! Post 'em up!