Ensoniq SQ-2, Presonus Firestudio, Akai U400, Roland TR-626

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by wyliee, Jan 3, 2014.

1. wyliee

wyliee Supporting Member

Hello all,

I'm selling off some unused gear to open up some space in my practice room. Not really interested in any trades. FYI, I'm away from my computer most of the day... If I don't respond immediately, I'm not ignoring you! Thanks. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal is just fine.

Presonus Firestudio Project Great condition. Firewire interface. Not much to say....$250.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The SQ-2 dates from the early '90s and definitely has 'the sound' from that era. 76 key, semi-weighted synth in good working condition. Damper pedal and power cord included. The battery was replaced a few years ago. A very nice Calzone flight case is included and is probably worth as much as the keyboard is. Shipping will be crazy expensive.... I live in the south Puget Sound area and would be willing to meet somewhere to deliver it... $275

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The Akai U400 Riff-O-Matic was popular for looping some parts for transcriptions years ago...Before everyone had iPads. This still has the owners manual, power supply and stickers. Asking $30.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Roland TR-626. Yep, I paid big bucks for this back in the early '90s. I even still have the original box and manual. All the buttons work just fine and has always been in my practice room(s). Asking $195.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. twocargar

twocargar Supporting Member

3. wyliee

wyliee Supporting Member

Bump. Is there any 626 love here??