1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Epi Les Paul FS/FT (black with upgrades)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by bass10bfb, Feb 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

Thanks for looking!! I have fs/ft an Epi Les Paul with a lot of upgrades. I call it "Blacked Out" due to having the all black upgrades. It has a LP Custom black bridge set, black knobs, and a new black pickguard and black pickup selector switch ring. The black look is great with the crème colored binding. It really looks killer. It also has been upgraded with strap locks.
    Also, it has been upgraded with EMG 81/85 pickups (active) and it gives it a killer "metal" tone; real heavy sounding. Great sounding guitar, but I am after a more traditional Les Paul tone, hence why I am selling or trading it.
    Comes with the SKB hardshell case it is pictured in. It has some stickers on it but they can be removed.
    Asking $500 shipped or best offer. I would be interested in trades for another more traditional Epi with Seymour Duncan pups if you had one. I could also use a wireless guitar system or an in ear monitor system as well. There would be some bass gear such as 5 string basses or bass amps that might get my attention as well.

I can get more pics if needed.

[B]*****The truss rod cover says Les Paul Custom, but as far as I am aware, this is just a standard Epi with the upgrades that I mentioned.*****
    [/B]

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bass10bfb

Getting a lot of good trade offers; feel free to send any offer you have; you never know what might get my attention....
    All pm's answered...

3. bass10bfb

Traded locally today.... thanks for all of the interest guys!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.