1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

SOLD Epifani 210 combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nalapit13, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nalapit13

nalapit13 official player and catcher of bass Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    I bought this amp as new old stock about two years ago. I picked up a 502 head as a backup and this is getting no love now. Everything works as it should. Here's some of the specs.

https://m.musiciansfriend.com/ampli...tralight-600w-2x10-bass-combo?source=3SOSWXXA

Not looking to ship this. Local pickup. I am willing to drive a bit for delivery or to meet up.

$800 or best offer. Not looking for any trades. But feel free to run something by me. Worse I can say is no thanks.

If u would like more pics please ask.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. paradog

paradog

Dec 25, 2011
    Central NJ
    wish I had the funds

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. nalapit13

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
  5. jondiener

jondiener Cosmic Wanderer Supporting Member

I have the 112 version of this combo and I LOVE it! Bought it from a fellow TBer about 4 years ago and while other rigs have come and gone, this one is still my fave.

GLWTS!

6. nalapit13

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    Bump.

I'm willing to drive to make a deal happen if need be.

7. nalapit13

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.