Epifani 902C + footswitch and cable

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by climber, Nov 9, 2012.

1. climber

climber

Minty 902C! I was in New York a in late September and took it by the Epifani shop in Brooklyn and Nick personally went over it from head-to-toe. It works perfectly. NOTE There are some small scratches on the front plate around the input jack from me missing the jack when plugging in on a dark stage. NEW PRICE IS $1,000. As much as I hate to, I'll probably put it on eBay soon!!!

I'm only letting my 902C go because I have both a Streamliner 900 and vintage Walter Woods. You know that this is has 2 900w class D amps and as much power as you will likely ever need. It's in excellent condition and includes Gator rack bag, the (optional) foot switch and an XLR cable.

http://www.epifani.com/products/UL_902C.php

PayPal only, shipping and PP fees are included for the continental US only. I will not ship this out of the US, so please don't ask. you can email me directly at AL (AT) cleversounds (DOT) com.

Thanks for looking...

FYI - while I haven't sold stuff here before, I have bought and sold a lot of stuff on Gearslutz and have 100% positive ratings and I use the same handle (climber) there.

Attached Files:

2. climber

climber

I'll throw in a silver colored Gator 2 U rack bag for the amp at the same price. it has a pouch on the top that can carry cords and the foot switch.

now THAT's a good deal...

3. climber

climber

I responded to the PM about the amp. I still think it's an excellent deal as is...

4. Jothabass

Jothabass

I have an Epi 902 C and its the best amp I've ever had!!! Super powerful , clean and punchy... Great deal here!!!
    I have to take mine to Nick, for checking and cleaning... It's only 45 min away!!!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. climber

climber

thanks Jothabass. I agree, it IS a great amp... give Nick a call and go by the shop. he is very accessible...

7. climber

climber

Great amp is still looking for a new home...

8. climber

climber

This amp has lived in the Gator gig bag since I bought it. Just so it's known, there are some small pock marks on the front plate of the amp around the cable input jack. This is from trying to plug a bass cable in on a dark stage. [sigh] They are hardly noticeable and of course have no impact on the amp itself.

[wry grin]

9. climber

climber

I've been using this amp with my new Revsound 2-10 and it sounds fantastic. the amount of headroom you get from the 902 is amazing. it's clean and clear at any volume level.

10. climber

climber

I've had 3 offers, but no takers. This is going to make some TalkBass-er happy for Christmas...

11. climber

climber

12. climber

climber

CYBER MONDAY deal - $1,000 shipped and PayPal-ed including Gator case & pedal.

13. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

Wow! Great deal, I'll be surprised if this doesn't sell today.

14. climber

climber

I agree... we shall see

15. Hot Pocket

Hot Pocket

Trades or partial trades? I have a TON of great gear with cash + or - either way depending on the piece.

16. climber

climber

Thanx for the offer but I have so much gear and no money... ( grin)

17. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

I'm surprised!

I guess all the good tb folks were spending money on gifts not for themselves yesterday.

18. climber

climber

SALE is still on 'till end-of-day on Sunday (11/25), but after that it will go back up to $1,100. I'm probably going to put it on eBay at the end of next week. at $1,000 with case and pedal this is a great deal!

19. climber

climber

Sale winding down...come and get it!

20. climber

climber

So last night my wife reminded me that there are CYBER Monday sales all over the net, and I should extend the $1,000 price through Monday. So here we are!

If you dig this amp, you're not going to find a better deal.

21. climber

climber

I'm going to keep the lower price of $1,000 shipped and PayPal-ed. However that's the lowest I'm going to go. There is no way anyone's going to find a better deal than this for a 902C.