Epifani PS 600 Excellent Condition...Two Each

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by wswinsons, Jan 6, 2014.

1. wswinsons

wswinsons

I have one Epifani PS 600 amp (Left) I am selling. I just purchased a new Epifani UL 501 and no longer have a need for this.

I am the original owner of this. It has been lightly gigged. This amp has a Silver face plate that I personally cut as I was machinist by trade and I did not like the blue face plate...I do have the blue one and it will be shipped with the amp shown in the rack mount. (Rack and other equipment not for sale)

STILL AVAILABLE......The Unit as shown in the RACK MOUNT is in PERFECT condition and it sounds, operates, and plays perfectly. Great warm "PS" sound! Very minor rack rash on top but not unsightly. I am firm on $525 for this amp...CONUS. Location is Kentucky and prefer pickup if possible.

PM me if you have questions or interest and please check my references from TB purchases. I will be glad to discuss details with you. Paypal Accepted for either amp.

Attached Files:

2. wswinsons

wswinsons

Amp Back Photos

Attached Files:

3. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

I'll take the cheap one. Pm me what info you need. Thanks
  4. wswinsons

wswinsons

will do in the morning ...if that's ok
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bikeplate

Cool. Thanks
  7. wswinsons

wswinsons

One of two SOLD!!!

Bump for unit in Rack price drop to $450...read all details at beginning of thread ....
  8. wswinsons

wswinsons

bump for zero degree night snow bound prospects
  9. bikeplate