1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Epifani UL210 early series II 4 ohm.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Humabass, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Humabass

Humabass Supporting Member

So now I'm totally confused. I actually don't know whether this is a series I or II.

Excellent condition with original Epifani cover with bottom
    strap.

$450.00 shipped anywhere in USA
    $425.00 local pickup.

PayPal ok.

USA sales only.

Attached Files:

2. Tunaman

Tunaman Supporting Member

random free bump

3. ialma

ialma Supporting Member

4. Humabass

I'll weigh it tonight. It's one of the lighter early series II.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Humabass

Bathroom scale method shows 38 lbs!

7. Black Sheep

Black Sheep Supporting Member

Interested - PM sent.

8. zawinals

zawinals

How do you identify it as an early series 2? It looks identical to a series 1. Is it a serial number thing? Just curious. Thanks!

9. Humabass

Uh oh. Now you have me thinking. You may be right. It could be a series I. I think it was sold to me as an early series II but now I'm not sure. Can anybody help identify it?

10. Blues Infidel

Blues Infidel Gold Supporting Member

There are a lot of experts on TB who know the details of the versions better than I do, but I own cabs of both versions and the series II's that I own have that designation included on the front name plate. They also have everything on the back panel printed. My series one's have the model, impedence and power rating hand written on the back panel. The grille is also different, but I believe some early series II's had the same grille as the series ones.

11. Humabass

This one doesn't have the "series 2" badge but does have the printed label serial number. I seem to remember a UL310 I used to have that was the same way...a very early series 2 without that designation on the badge. But I could be mistaken.

12. Blues Infidel

Blues Infidel Gold Supporting Member

FWIW my series one cab also has a printed serial number. All the other specs are hand written.

13. Humabass

Updated post. Price drop also.

14. zawinals

zawinals

Same with mine. I have a Series 1 T210 UL and T115 UL that is hand written except for the serial number. That's why I was asking. Didn't mean to hijack this thread. My apologies!

15. BigEarl

BigEarl

It's a series 1. The "T" designator is the earlier model with a tweeter. I just bought the same cab (T-210 UL, 4 ohm) about two months ago and it is simply amazing! 38.5 lbs. I'd buy her if I hadn't already spend my money on her sister!

16. zawinals

zawinals

Agreed. If this were 8 ohms, it would be mine. All mine. I can't say enough great things about my series 1 t210. Indeed.

17. Humabass

Thanks for the help. I don't know why I got it in my head that
    it's a series 2. I've had so many Epi cabs I'm just getting confused. Now I'm even having second thoughts about selling it! I do have a UL310 series 2 I may sell instead.

18. Black Sheep

Black Sheep Supporting Member

FWIW, my series 2 UL410 has "T-410-UL" hand-written on the back, with ohms and wattage, with a s/n sticker, (but also "series 2" on the front badge).

19. Humabass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.