1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

SOLD Epiphone El Capitan 5 String ABG - Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by swpyne, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

This a great playing and sounding ABG that I'm just not using enough to justify keeping.

When I first got it I had it professionally set up and it now plays great with a nice low, buzz free, action. Currently strung with a fresh set of Acoustic Elixir Nanoweb strings. Smooth and sweet!

Electronics work as they should and unlike many ABGs that I have played and owned, the string to string output level is very and even on this one. No G sting that's too loud or a B that's too soft.

Condition is excellent with very minimal signs of use. Comes with a very nice fitted hard shell case.

I will also include another set of slightly used D'Addario phospher bronze acoustic bass strings.

$399.00 shipped and insured in the CONUS

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  2. swpyne

A couple offers have been received but it's still available so far! If you're at all interested shoot me a PM.....:cool:
  3. swpyne

Looks like this one is now "On Hold" pending receipt of funds.
  4. swpyne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.