1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Herbert West, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Herbert West

Herbert West

I found an Epi Les Paul Standard on Craigs List for $250. Always wanted a Les Paul bass, but don't have a lot of money, so this looks like a great option. I can't find much information on the Epi Les Paul Standards though. Anyone had/have one. Whats your opinion. Is this a good deal?
  2. aquateen

aquateen

it's not a great deal, only $50 less than Musicians Friend sells them for brand new. I bought one from a friend and they are pretty nice basses for the money. they're well built and sound good. if you look around, you can get a used one for under $200.
  3. Herbert West

Herbert West

Those are the new LP specials with the flat top, This is an old standard with the carved top.
  4. Herbert West

Herbert West

Here are some pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. lavmonga

lavmonga

Looks great, love the carved top LP basses.