1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Epiphone thunderbird bridge

Discussion in 'Ask Tony Grey' started by greenlightsbass, Dec 30, 2013.

1. greenlightsbass

greenlightsbass

Okay so I just got a used epiphone thunderbird from guitar center shipped to me today. It got here and the bridge was messed up. I loosened up the strings a little to ease the tension until I can fix it, because it almost looks like it will come out (might've been a bad idea but I don't know what else to do). The right screw is a lot higher than the others. It may be as easy as screw it back in but I'm not sure. I tried to upload a picture with this but it won't let me for some reason. So, from what I described, can anyone tell me how to fix this? Other than just take it to guitar center and have them fix it. My band is recording tomorrow, so I need it done fast and free.
    Thanks all