1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Epiphone Thunderbird ProV

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by LMartin, Jan 24, 2013.

1. LMartin

LMartin

Disclosures:
    Owner/Luthier; Classic Music Company LLC Building Custom Guitars
    Need Bridge and neck pickups any one know where I can find them. Not Gibson. They will not sell them.
  2. ctmullins

ctmullins Registered 8er Supporting Member

Measure the pickups, then find aftermarkets of the same or similar size. I'm guessing EMG 35 or 40 should be close.
  3. aquateen

aquateen

they show up on ebay once in awhile.
  4. LMartin

LMartin

Disclosures:
    Owner/Luthier; Classic Music Company LLC Building Custom Guitars
    Thanks guys,
    Ill check EMG. This is the biggest problem "size" Every P/U I have found are to large. These are , by comparison quite small.
    As to showing up on ebay I have seen Thunderbird 4 string often but yet to see 5 string pickups.
  5. ctmullins

ctmullins Registered 8er Supporting Member