1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Ernieball VP JR 25k

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Tony Flow MMMM, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Flow MMMM

Tony Flow MMMM Supporting Member

2. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right? Supporting Member

This is 25k? Do you know if it works with Eventide as an expression pedal?

I just bought a Moog EP-2 for my Pitchfactor. Good pedal but seems to only use a limited range when paired with the Pitchfactor. I believe I discovered after the fact that it's 50k, which may be the problem.

Edit: I see above it's pretty clearly 25k, but if anyone has any comments about how it plays with the Pitchfactor, I'd be interested in that.

3. blacklariat09

blacklariat09

I think from what I have read most people use the passive version for expression. But I don't know either way on this one.

4. Adamixoye

Passive version of which...the Moog or the Ernie Ball?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Tony Flow MMMM

Sorry this is the 25k, which I believe people rever to as the "active" one which I don't quite understand. However this IS the one you can use as an expression pedal. I'm not sure if it works with what you named, but it worked with my zoom b3 and m9.

7. Tony Flow MMMM

I can't lie my understanding of electronics and effects are limited. However, it seems to me a 50k expression pedal would have more range but what do I know.

8. Adamixoye

I think the problem is that the Eventide is meant to work with lower impedances (manual says 5k to 25k I think). So the 50k at halfway is already at max.

9. Adamixoye

10. Tony Flow MMMM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.