1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Euphonic Audio -- "Above & Beyond" Service

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by Sam Sherry, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Sam Sherry

Sam Sherry Inadvertent Microtonalist Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Euphonic Audio "Player"
    I just got an email from John Dong responding to my question within an hour or two. On Sunday night. At 9:00 p.m. The question was about a model they haven't built in years, and I told him I got it used.

Talk about standing behind your product! Talk about an expanded definition of "customer!" And on top of all that, their speakers sound amazing too!
  2. Paul M

Paul M

I have nothing useful to add to this. I'll just take the opportunity to say I'm very happy with my iAmp Micro and two NL210 III's.:)
  3. Eric Hochberg

Eric Hochberg

I, too, bought a used EA amp (from a TBer) and it stopped functioning after one gig. I contacted EA and they applied what I had paid for it to the purchase of a new Doubler.

Can't say enough good things about this company!
  4. stuhammfan

stuhammfan

I've got an Ea iAmp 350 and Ea Nl 2-10
    Love their products- it's a great company. They've always responded promptly to any questions I've had. Excellent company all the way around.
  5. wneff

wneff

Oh, and the service is not even whats best about Euphonic Audio ....you should hear the NL210!!