1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Euphonic Audio -- "Above & Beyond" Service

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by Sam Sherry, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Sam Sherry

Sam Sherry Inadvertent Microtonalist Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2001
    Portland, ME
    Disclosures:
    Euphonic Audio "Player"
    I just got an email from John Dong responding to my question within an hour or two. On Sunday night. At 9:00 p.m. The question was about a model they haven't built in years, and I told him I got it used.

Talk about standing behind your product! Talk about an expanded definition of "customer!" And on top of all that, their speakers sound amazing too!

2. Paul M

Paul M

Jul 21, 2005
    I have nothing useful to add to this. I'll just take the opportunity to say I'm very happy with my iAmp Micro and two NL210 III's.:)

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. Eric Hochberg

Eric Hochberg

Jul 7, 2004
    Chicago
    I, too, bought a used EA amp (from a TBer) and it stopped functioning after one gig. I contacted EA and they applied what I had paid for it to the purchase of a new Doubler.

Can't say enough good things about this company!

5. I've got an Ea iAmp 350 and Ea Nl 2-10
    Love their products- it's a great company. They've always responded promptly to any questions I've had. Excellent company all the way around.

6. wneff

wneff

May 27, 2003
    Woburn, MA
    Oh, and the service is not even whats best about Euphonic Audio ....you should hear the NL210!!