1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Euphonic Audio CX 310 Concert: So Cal local sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ad9000, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Really amazing sounding cab. It has a deep but tight low end, punchy mids, transparent highs and great dispersion. I've found that it holds its own very well in higher volume situations. I would keep it, but a recurring back injury is starting to make it difficult for me to move it around.

I'd rate the overall condition at about a 7.5 or 8, but only for wear - there are a couple of small dents and some worn areas on the carpeting and handles. I replaced the corners recently, as they were getting kind of funky. Operating condition is perfect. The previous owner blew the bottom woofer and replaced it with a new one which he obtained from EA.

As seen in the photos, the CX 310 has wheels and rear handles for rolling it in a tilt-back position. Due to the relatively tall and narrow profile I found it a little awkward to move that way, but it's easy enough to place on a dolly or cart. Weight is approx. 110 lbs. Dimensions are 36 h x 17 w x 18 d. One thing I've really appreciated about the CX 310's narrow footprint is the ability to fit it on cramped stages where I'd otherwise have to use a much smaller cab. Impedance is 6 ohms and the power rating is 900W.

Due to the size and weight I won't ship, but I'm willing to meet a reasonable distance from where I live (S. Orange County, CA)

$550 obo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. hifibass

hifibass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Why is it that whenever there's something I absolutely LUST after it's ALWAYS 3000 miles away????? Ken
  3. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Maybe it's time for that cross-country road trip you've been dreaming about!
  4. Mo_Fonk

Mo_Fonk

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Not many of these made, if I remember correctly
  5. lo-freq

lo-freq

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

6. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

I love it too. It's the size and weight that is an issue, as I'm developing some recurring back problems. I think a younger and burlier dude (or dudette) needs to step up and take this baby off my hands!
  7. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Bump for any EA lovers in my neck of the woods.
  8. hifibass

hifibass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Why not just stuff it into a cannon and aim it at NY, I'll pay 'ya when it gets here. Anybody driving from LA to NY soon?
  9. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Ken,
    If you want to explore any affordable shipping/freight options, I'm all ears. If you find a freight forwarding service that has a pickup location in the LA/Long Beach/Orange County area, I'll deliver it.
  10. lo-freq

lo-freq

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I will reiterate: a heck of a good deal on one of the best bass cabinets on planet Earth (not sure about other planets or parallel universes).

:cool:
  11. esoxhntr

esoxhntr Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

This. :bawl:
  12. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Taking it off the market, keeping it for now and closing the thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.