Euphonic Audio iAMP 800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by asolo, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asolo

asolo Supporting Member

JUST DID THE MATH! eBay fees are a killer. Prefer to share savings with TBer!

$495 shipped east/midwest, $505 mountain/west!

SOLD and shipped west

This is a Made in USA, Euphonic Audio (EA) iAmp 800 head for sale. It is now overkill for my needs in a small townhome. It is in excellent physical and operating condition and includes built in tuner, rack ears, power cable and copy of owner’s manual. It was a demo purchase and never left the house.

It just returned from the EA factory where it had a full inspection and cleaning. EA is famous for their responsive, world-class service and support. Two output coils were replaced and it tested fully to specifications. This unit should be good for many more years of service.

EA is widely recognized for very high quality UNCOLORED products. Their philosophy is simple: amplifiers and cabinets should not color your sound, but instead let your instrument be reproduced accurately. This allows the musician to select the strings, settings, pedals and instruments that deliver the desired tone, knowing it will not be compromised by the amp/cab.

Just in case, here are the SPECIFICATIONS:

Inputs: 1/4" Active and Passive jacks with gain LED level indicators, Mini Stereo In with Volume (CD, tape)

Controls: Input Volume, EQ In/Out, Master Volume, DI Level, Speaker On/Off, DI Output On/Off

EQ: Lo, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, and Hi; all with boost/cut and variable frequency controls. Lo-Mid and Hi-Mid have Half/Full Octave switch

EQ Presets: Deep, Contour 1, Contour 2, and Bright

Effects loop: Series Post EQ with level control

Outputs: Two Speakon speaker, 1/4" headphone, 1/4" Tuner, XLR balanced DI

Front panel tuner: Sabine chromatic tuner with LED read out

Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, ±3dB

Power output: 1000 Watts @ 2 ohms, 800 Watts @ 4 ohms and 500 Watts @ 8 ohms with 2500 watts peak

AC Power: 120/240 VAC selectable via rear panel switch

Size: 3.5"H x 17"W x 10"D rack mountable, rack ears included

Weight: 19 lbs.
    I ship only FULLY INSURED via FedEx ground and only to CONUS address. Local pickup just west of Philadelphia is also possible.

PayPal payment is expected promptly after close of auction. Amp is now packed and ready to ship within two business days of cleared payment.

Attached Files:

2. asolo

asolo Supporting Member

Currently lowest price on TB.

Eager to sell.
  3. KCLRbass

KCLRbass Supporting Member

This is an amazing price for an amazing amp! Would buy it myself if I didn't already have an iamp 500 as my main rig.

Somebody buy this!!
  4. bherman

bherman Supporting Member

serious interest but am on vacation (in the caribbean) so for some reason cannot send out a pm. Please send me one and I'll reply with offer (for some reason I can respond to pms but cannot originate)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. asolo

asolo Supporting Member

I actually received your pm and will respond - BTW no sympathy for a guy relaxing in the Caribe!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.