1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Europa Report

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by 3234718, Nov 17, 2013.

1. 3234718

3234718 Supporting Member

Anyone see it? I just watched it on netflix. I thought it was great. Found footage movies are mostly annoying, but this one pulled it off. Damn fine science fiction.
  2. Wademeister63

Wademeister63

Meh...

I actually had seen about half of the movie earlier today and stopped it to take a phone call. I wasn't planning on picking it back up until after I saw your post. I thought it was sort of ok but that found footage format just annoys the heck out of me. Oh well! ;)
  3. 3234718

3234718 Supporting Member

It's slow, but it's only 90 minutes. Any longer and I woulda punched out early but they were smart enough to keep it relatively short. Worth watching.
  4. Bassist4Eris

Bassist4Eris Non Serviam Supporting Member

Added to queue, thanks.
  5. i_got_a_mohawk

i_got_a_mohawk

Not on Netflix UK. Will check it out when I switch the proxy back on.
  6. Jim Nazium

Jim Nazium Supporting Member

Just watched the trailer, looks cool. Thanks for the tip.