1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Evolution of your Pedalboard

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by El Raro, Mar 24, 2014.

1. We all had to start somewhere. Whether it was a case of wanting to expand your tonal horizons or a serious case of GAS - one way or another your "Just a tuner" ended up turning into "Just a couple dozen stompboxes". Show us what your board looked like from its very beginnings to its current form.

Here's mine.

Pedal "board" circa 2009:
    [​IMG]

Pedalboard right now:
    [​IMG]

Carlo CN likes this.
  2. in the beginning there was my BDDI Programmable. it got me thru many years of 'not really playing bass but thumping out a bass part on a demo track' now & then.
    [​IMG]

then i found this place, added some pedals i had lying around & made a few upgrades.
    [​IMG]

& dug out some others i wasn't using for guitar & added a few more
    [​IMG]

then i swapped a couple things out & downsized
    [​IMG]

i've since moved the placement around & added the Robot Devil back in, but i don't have a shot of that.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. Highroler79

Highroler79

Apr 24, 2013
    here are my boards DSCF0534.JPG DSCF0535.JPG DSCF0536.JPG DSCF0648.JPG

Carlo CN likes this.
  5. AndreasK

AndreasK

Jun 11, 2014
    Northern Norway
    Spring, 2014:
    [​IMG]
    Today:

6. MCS4

MCS4

Sep 26, 2012
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Photo from my first gig with an actual pedal board after many years using a Boss ME-50B:

[​IMG]

Current:

[​IMG]

The Polytope and the Grey Stache are still going strong, although the Stache is now disguised as the Fifth Element water stone (second from right on bottom row).

gregmon79 likes this.
  7. gregmon79

gregmon79 effectsaholic Supporting Member

Mines been through a lot. But here are some very early ones to some later to the latest..... So many I cant even find the oldest or the latest.. iPhone6 019.JPG iPhone6 089.JPG iphone4 019.JPG iphone4 014.JPG iphone4 043.JPG