1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

EWS BMC (new)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by nozkcb, Mar 10, 2014.

1. nozkcb

nozkcb Supporting Member

Plugged it in to try it out and to take pictures, other than that, it's as new as it gets.

Works perfect and if I didn't already have a good preamp, I'd likely make room for it on my pedalboard. Interested in a trade for a TC Electronic Polytune or mini. Actually, the black mini would be preferred.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Desc from manufacture:

A small but powerful pedal that provides frequency control adjustments between 120Hz ~ 3kHz. When using 2-band EQ or passive bass, the Frequency control provides excellent manipulation of the mid frequencies, while the Boost/Cut gives you boosting or cutting capabilities of up to + / - 12dB. This compact pedal can also be powered by a 9V battery or for additional headroom use an 18V power adapter. This pedal will provide you the flexibility to play any musical style.

$110 plus actual shipping in the ConUS only or bait for a Polytune or Boss TU3.In
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  2. nozkcb

nozkcb Supporting Member

PM responded to
  3. nozkcb

nozkcb Supporting Member

Near miss on a deal. Looks like the new TB interface and my inability to see the message notification icon has rendered this bad boy still available.
  4. nozkcb

nozkcb Supporting Member

Interested for a trade for any of the following tuners:
    Boss TU-3
    TC polytune
    TC polytune mini
  5. nozkcb

nozkcb Supporting Member

Got a TC polytune mini?