1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Excalibur Cables??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Metalbasspro, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Metalbasspro

Metalbasspro

Anyone else use these? I bought three 20 footers in 1994 and used them till the bands broke up in 95 and then with other projects. Local gigs so no touring but they still work here in 2013 they come with a 20 year guarantee.

I just went looking for them on line and they are on all the sites but discontinued.

What are the best cables made now days cause it looks like I need to find something else.

Mike
  2. mmbongo

mmbongo Supporting Member

Well, they won't stop working on the first day after the 20th year, they will keep on going.