1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Excellent 2005 New Standard Cleveland Ply Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by standup17, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. standup17

standup17 Supporting Member

Hello, I have an excellent sounding, playing, and looking New Standard Cleveland bass for sale. Bass is all ply, was built for me in 2005, has had many hours of play and performance time, and is in excellent condition. Set-up and ready to go. Hate to sell but our house is too small for a young kid and two uprights. Bass is currently at Steve Swan's shop in San Francisco:

http://steveswanstringbass.com/2005-new-standard-plywood/

Lowered asking price to $3,750. I may consider partial trade on a mandolin, fender bass, or flattop guitar with at least $2,000 coming my way. Contact me at big_mon_dry at yahoo dot com for more information. I can provide some audio samples (in a band setting) to those seriously interested. Have a good day!

Z

Attached Files:

2. standup17

standup17 Supporting Member

Bump for lowered price and link to real photos of the bass!

3. Dilbertisme

Dilbertisme

Hey, I'm going to be auditioning basses at Steve Swan's place in a few hours. Yours is high on the list!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.