1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Experiences and suggestions - Tascam DP-006 Digital Pocketstudio

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by SBassman, Feb 23, 2014.

1. SBassman

SBassman Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Dealer: PiccoBass Guitar-scale Basses
    I don't see much dialog here on this digital multitrack.
    It, I think, is currently the lowest cost digital multitrack.

Ever work with one? Experiences? Suggestions?
  2. Bruski

Bruski

I just got my DP-006 a few days ago...
    This is my first foray into Solo Bass Recording.
    This unit is intricate & the steps may be a Lil complex, at first. But once you get used to it, the quality of the Sound is quite good.
    Now currently my Line consists of my Phender 4String P/J Bass through a Zoom B9.1ut through a 75W Rumble into the DP-006.
    Works perfect... I've even taken my beater Lotus Bass & direct inputted it into the DP-006, sounded very good. Not as good as my regular chain. But nonetheless, for a quick Lil "Get this Riff outta my head & onto some tape", good....
  3. wrench45us

wrench45us

How simple or difficult is it to do overdubs with this digital recorder?