F Bass Boost Pedal - Prototype - $185 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ebulakowski, Jan 4, 2013.

1. ebulakowski

ebulakowski

Up for sale is a Fboost prototype. This pedal is essentially the F bass eq section mounted in a stomp box. I called George a while ago to confirm it. He said a few were out there, and the blue pots indicate its the real thing. The circuit looks identical to whats inside my Fbass.

The only difference I can tell between this and the current pedal is the volume knob.

I was using this with a modulus jazz bass I owned, but I am down to just my Fbass. You could also take the board out and mount it in a bass.

I am asking $170 shipped, which is what I have into it. I would consider a trade for a EBS ValveDrive.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

I have a F Bass pedal and they are fantastic this is a great deal and let the buyer decide if they want the velcro or not if you aren't buying don't worry about it.

3. ebulakowski

ebulakowski

4. Mr. Ray

Mr. Ray

Browsing the ads..could not believe I saw this. I originally had George build it for me...he was reluctant at first but years later its a production item! Great EQ makes any passive bass better. By the way great price...I paid way more!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

I agree and it can be operated at 18v's

7. funkcicle

funkcicle

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but are the knobs "Treble", "Bass", and "Volume"? Thanks :)

8. ebulakowski

ebulakowski

The knobs are bass, mid, treble. All are boost only. If they are set at zero there should be no real tone shaping occurring. I am only moving it because I have a FBass with the identical eq and will be selling the jazz bass I used this pedal with.

Mr. Ray, it's always funny when that happens. Did I by chance buy this from you years ago on eBay?

price drop $170 shipped

9. ebulakowski

ebulakowski

price drop bump $155 Shipped. Just not getting played. All my basses have this preamp in them.