1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

F/S Aguilar Tone Hammer 500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tallbass, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tallbass

tallbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Dunlop Strings, Schroeder cabinets
    Mint condition with original documentation! Only 4 months old. I bought this great amp and a Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2 around the same time to see which would work best for me. They both sound killer but the Genz fits my needs a little better. My experiment is your deal! $530 shipped to CONUS only. PayPal or cashier's check.
  2. tallbass

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Disclosures:
    Pics! Original manual, stickers, catalog, power cord, fitted foam shipping material (don't have original box but amp will be well packed, double boxed & shipped insured).

Attached Files:

3. tallbass

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Disclosures:
    Payment received. <<SOLD!!>>
  4. tallbass

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0