SOLD F/S - Audiokinesis Thunderchild TC112, non-AF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by g4string, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

Looking to possibly sell my minty non-af TC112. I'm not 100% I'm ready to part with her just yet. So this thread is kind of feeler, but cash is king so that's why I listed it as a FS thread.

The cab is in excellent shape, 4ohms, and has the home audio connections on the bottom. It comes with a custom padded cover and removable plugs. It ships in the oem container.

I'm asking $675 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. At this point, I'm not really wanting to use paypal. I would much rather receive a MO or CC as payment. If you're a longstanding member here with excellent feedback, a simple personal check will suffice.

I'm at work all weekend. So I can't upload my photos till Monday. In the meantime, I plagiarised these photos from the previous seller. FWIW, the condition hasn't changed. The cab looks the same as it does in the stolen photos n

Attached Files:

2. g4string

Additional photo

Attached Files:

3. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

PMs sent a little while ago (ignore the second, I now see the pics). I'll take it if you wanna sell. Thanks, DM

4. g4string

Cab is on hold (99% certain sale is a go). I will update the thread ASAP as soon as the status quo changes.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. g4string

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.