1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD F/S - Audiokinesis Thunderchild TC112, non-AF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by g4string, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

Looking to possibly sell my minty non-af TC112. I'm not 100% I'm ready to part with her just yet. So this thread is kind of feeler, but cash is king so that's why I listed it as a FS thread.

The cab is in excellent shape, 4ohms, and has the home audio connections on the bottom. It comes with a custom padded cover and removable plugs. It ships in the oem container.

I'm asking $675 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. At this point, I'm not really wanting to use paypal. I would much rather receive a MO or CC as payment. If you're a longstanding member here with excellent feedback, a simple personal check will suffice.

I'm at work all weekend. So I can't upload my photos till Monday. In the meantime, I plagiarised these photos from the previous seller. FWIW, the condition hasn't changed. The cab looks the same as it does in the stolen photos n

Attached Files:

2. g4string

Additional photo

Attached Files:

3. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

PMs sent a little while ago (ignore the second, I now see the pics). I'll take it if you wanna sell. Thanks, DM

4. g4string

Cab is on hold (99% certain sale is a go). I will update the thread ASAP as soon as the status quo changes.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. g4string

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.